What is in e cigs?
This is a question a lot of people wonder, and this includes people who already use e-cigs and those who are considering using them. With that said, if you want to know what is in these, then continue to read the rest of this article. Here are the ingredients.
1. Nicotine- One of the main ingredients in e-cigs is nicotine, which is found in regular cigarettes. Nicotine does a number of things, such as stimulating your central nervous system, as well as raise blood pressure levels and it increases the heart rate, and nicotine is addictive. However, it’s worth pointing out that it may be very addictive, but it does not cause cancer.
2. Flavoring- As you are aware of, there are many e-liquid flavors out there, and some of these flavors include cheesecake, cherry, tobacco and cinnamon to name a few. Some of the flavoring chemicals used in the liquid are used in foods, in order to give it flavor. Generally speaking, it when these chemicals are eaten in food, it is generally safe, but many people don’t know whether or not inhaling them is dangerous or safe to do.
3. Propylene Glycol– Propylene Glycol, also known as PG, is found in many e-cigs, and it is used in various products, including cosmetics and food. It is also used to make fog for concerts or artificial smoke, but it can be harmful for those who have chronic lung diseases. Lungs and eyes may become irritated as a result of using the ingredient.
4. Glycerin- This is also found in electronic cigarettes and it has a somewhat sweet taste to it, and it is generally viewed as being safe. Just like PG, it is found in various products, including food. It is both colorless and odorless, which means you can smell it in the e-cigs.
5. Other Information- It’s worth mentioning that there is no standards that really exist within the industry, which means there may be unknown ingredients in some e-cigs. In other words, one brand of e-cigs may have different ingredients than other brands of e-cigs. Some brands may decide to use specific ingredients, while others may choose not to use those same ingredients, but the ingredients previously discussed are often found in most e-cigs, and this is regardless of the brand. Before you buy e-cigs from a company, it may be worth asking them what is in the e-cigs they sell, but not all companies may disclose this information and some may not know what is in their products.
Now you should have a better idea of what is in e cigs, and now you can decide whether or not you should give them a try. If you do want to try e-cigs, then don’t buy them from any old retailer because you want to make sure you buy from a reputable retailer that sells high quality e-cigs. With that said, have a look around at the different products out there and choose the one you like the most.